For someone coming for an extended stay in New York City there is no better place to stay than the AKA!
There are four AKA properties in New York City, in Times Square, by Central Park, near the UN and in Sutton Place. Each creates the feeling that you never left home with their spacious apartment-style rooms and suites.
I recently visited the AKA Times Square, located just steps from Broadway. The great thing about this hotel’s location is that you are so close to the excitement and energy of Times Square, but you would never know once you enter the quiet lobby! The rooms are extremely spacious so you can stretch out after a great day of sightseeing and Broadway shows. Each room also has a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with a sofa. The AKA Times Square houses one-bedrooms with dens, one bedroom suites, two-bedroom suites and Penthouse duplex suites.
Though situated like an apartment, you get all the conveniences of a hotel when you stay at AKA. Services at the hotel include:
- 24 hour Resident Services Desk
- doorman and dedicated concierge services
- 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- personal training and in suite therapeutic massage available
- meticulous housekeeping available
- in-suite dining
- on-site management and maintenance
- complimentary in suite secure high-speed internet access +wi-fi
- complimentary local telephone service
- complimentary gourmet tea and coffee service
- complimentary business center with Mac/PC stations, laser printing and copy/fax services
- private work spaces
- in suite washer and dryer (amazing for NYC!)
- same day valet dry cleaning and laundering services
Wow! This hotel is perfect someone who is looking to stay in the city, but does not not feel couped up in a small hotel room. These apartments are nicer than any New York City apartment I’ve ever been in!
To book a package at AKA Times Square give me a call at (212) 302-4019 and I can tell you more about what’s available. Also, take a look at our Luxurious New York Vacation Package
which includes a stay at the AKA Times Square plus other wonderful New York activities!